Vineyard Community Center offers a variety of services and programs, and we regularly add new ones!
- Vineyard Early Childhood Center serves working families with high quality daycare for children ages six weeks through pre-Kindergarten. VECC serves children Monday through Friday.
- VCC After School, In School and Summer Programs offer social emotional learning, academic support, cultural enrichment, recreation, and character development for Kindergarten through 12th graders.
- Sports and Exercise Programs include adult and youth sports and fitness programs.
- Vineyard Free Health Clinic offers free medical, optometry, and chiropractic care for those living at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Immigration Counseling Services provides immigration legal assistance to low-income families. Services include Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals ("DACA"), Defensive Asylum, U Visa and other humanitarian immigration matters.
Other programs include Daytime and evening GED prep classes, English as a Second Language (ESL), citizenship classes, marriage and parenting programs, financial counseling, career development services, dance, art, and music classes, and much more.
Head of Household must provide a picture ID with proof of current address. If you live outside the zip code areas, we can serve you once. If you live in the zip code areas and/or are a member/attender of our church, you may access our pantries monthly. If you do not live in the zip code area, but you are in our church database, please contact Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org..
Northside Food Pantry**
4664 Cleveland Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43231
Serving zip codes areas: 43229, 43224, 43231
Guests are welcome to shop at our Choice Pantry indoors for groceries that fit their family's diet and taste, similar to shopping in a grocery store.
Thursdays, 1:00pm - 3:40pm
Saturdays, 8:30am - 11:40am
**Registration is required to shop on Saturdays. Please visit www.FreshTrak.com to register for a time slot to shop on Saturdays.
Red Cross Training
The Vineyard Community Center and the American Red Cross are working together to provide the surrounding community the opportunity to take classes closer to home.
The Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED course incorporates the latest science and teaches students to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses, head, neck, back injuries, heat and cold emergencies and how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies to help victims of any age - adults (about 12 years and older) and pediatric (infants and children up to 12 years of age). Students who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate for Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED valid for two years. This course consists of an online learning and a classroom skills session Online learning must be completed prior to attending the classroom skills session.
Class fees vary, depending upon the class (please contact the Red Cross to find out costs for classes.) Classes are scheduled through the American Red Cross, but are held at Vineyard Community Center. Adult/Pediatric FA/CPR/AED (Blended Learning) classes will be offered:
To register, call 1-800-REDCROSS, Option #3 or visit redcross.org/take-a-class
Please click here
for more information or to make an appointment.