Voice Lessons - New Class offerings! See details on page 6.
TWO NEW CLASSES! "How to Start a Business" and "Become an Entrepreneur". Classes begin in August. See page 9 for details. Registration is now open!
Adult Co-Ed Open Volleyball - Fridays, beginning August 8, 7-9:30pm. See page 7 for details! Sign up with your friends!
Welcome to Vineyard Community Center!
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY
Sometimes, we take stock of what we are doing because we want to know if we're carrying out our mission effectively. As Vineyard Community Center's Director of Youth Education, I want you to know what we are doing to carry out our mission, because we want you to feel welcome when you come to us.
Vineyard Early Childhood Center
- Over 1,200 families have been served since 2006, with each and every child being welcomed daily with the love of God.
- We have One Star status in the State of Ohio "Step Up to Quality" program and have applied for Star 2.
- We actively partner with families and schools to develop holistic, continuous education and child development strategies.
The Zone After-School & Summer Programs
- The Zone develops small groups for students (such as girls journaling small group) and offers clubs, such as "Math Facts" and Art.
- Students are taught the value of selflessness through opportunities to volunteer in meaningful service activities.
- The Zone staff organizes periodic lunch meetings with students, using a "Spark Action Plan" to identify students' interests, strengths, and passions.
LAUNCH: Life Readiness for High School Students
- College Prep: College fairs, college visits, and college advising.
- Grant-funded internship opportunities to serve in VCC youth programs.
- Life Skills & Career Support, such as development of career interests, anti-bullying training, training in planning, goals, and time-management, and financial education and literacy (Junior Achievement curriculum).
We do this because we love what we do! We want to serve our community, and we would love to welcome you and your family.
Director of Youth Education
To transform the city by love and good deeds for the glory of God.
Extending the truth, power, and love of God to build friendships with our city, one life at a time.